After 20 months of working with Brent Mekosh as his podcast host, Aric Johnson is passing the torch as he starts the next phase of his life with a not-so-new career path.
In this episode, Brent speaks with Aric as he prepares to embark on the next phase of life. Brent and Aric reflect on the joy and sadness of Aric’s departure while navigating the journey that led him to podcasting, including his involvement with Boys Town, an organization that helps at-risk youth and families.
Aric and Brent discuss:
- The background and purpose of Brent’s podcast
- Why podcasting has risen in popularity
- How Aric became involved in Boys Town
- The value of family teachers
- The struggle many of the boys face and how Boys Town works to help them
- The importance of self-worth for young men from challenging backgrounds
- And more!
Connect with Aric Johnson:
Connect with Brent Mekosh:
About Our Guest:
Aric Johnson is extremely passionate about helping others find success and fulfillment in all they do. He has been coaching and mentoring for over 20 years and finds his greatest fulfillment when helping others achieve more. Aric started his own coaching and consulting company in 2015, a second company focused on teaching BRI to advisors, and joined ProudMouth as one of their podcast producers.