Transitioning from the Navy SEALs to a civilian can be physically and emotionally hard.
For some, finding a passion can help bring them a sense of peace and create a path toward their next phase in life.
In this episode, Brent Mekosh is joined by Mack Alexander, the founder and CEO of Macks Belts™ and a retired Navy SEAL. Mack reveals his journey from a Navy SEAL to a business owner while diving into the life lessons he learned as a Navy SEAL, how they translated into his daily life, and how he helps others (like him) through his business.
- Why he decided to join the Navy SEALs
- How his experience with the Navy SEALs impacted his motivation and perseverance
- The financial and personal struggles he faced after returning home from duty
- How he started selling dog collars and grew that business into a belt company
- Why he markets his products on LinkedIn instead of other social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook
- And more!
Connect with Mack Alexander:
Connect with Brent Mekosh:
About Our Guest:
Mack Alexander serves as the CEO, Owner, and Founder of Macks Belts™, headquartered in Tampa, FL. The company specializes in steel and leather manufacturing and is one of the largest producers of American-made belts. Previously, Mack served as a Navy SEAL Assaulter and Breacher deploying to Africa and Yemen. He retired early after sustaining a major TBI while deployed. He is devoted to supporting all who have served and has been an advocate for many military, first responder, and law enforcement charities and is an official partner and advisor to Support Our Troops®.