Most electroencephalogram (EEG) machines require trained technicians and electrodes placed directly on the patients, usually with their heads shaved. The time it takes to prepare, do the test, and understand the results takes time away from the patient’s treatment.
But it doesn’t have to be like that anymore.
In this episode, Brent Mekosh speaks with Nate Hill, the territory manager at Ceribell, about the innovative EEG technology the firm focuses on and its future within the neurology industry. Nate reveals the problem with existing EEG machines and Ceribell’s approach to creating ease of use while considering the patient’s needs.
Nate talks about:
- Ways Ceribell focuses on making EEG widely accessible, more efficient, and more cost-effective to improve the patient’s diagnosis and treatment
- The problem with current neurological testing outside of banking and office hours
- From a medical standpoint and the patient’s experience: Ways the firm differentiates itself from existing EEG machines
- The lessons he learned from working in a startup company
- And more!
- The Future of Cardiology: How Mobile Technology is Changing Healthcare with Chief Medical Officer Jay Shah from Aktiia (Ep. 38)
- “Sales EQ” by Jeb Blount
Connect with Nate Hill:
Connect with Brent Mekosh:
About Our Guest:
Nate Hill is a Territory Manager for Ceribell covering the Arizona, New Mexico and West Texas. He has extensive sales experience in Technology and healthcare.