You only have one chance to make a good first impression on your clients. How can upping your personal style create a better image of yourself?
In this episode, Brent Mekosh explores the importance of personal style and presentation in professional settings with Omor Okagbare, a personal stylist at Nordstrom’s Fashion Square in Scottsdale.
Tune in as Omor shares his journey from starting at Nordstrom in 1998 to becoming a personal stylist, touching on how different professions impact the style needed.
- His journey from Wall Street to Nordstrom
- The value of dressing for your audience
- Why personal style is essential for making a good first impression
- The current fashion trends
- The impact of online retail on personal stylists
- What you should know about ‘quiet luxury’
- And more!
Connect with Omor Okagbare:
Connect with Brent Mekosh:
About Our Guest:
Omor Okagbare is very passionate about fashion and image consulting. He understands how confidence can give one a competitive advantage. Omor is all about helping you be a game changer by defining and unlocking your creative spirits through fashion and style.