What are the financial implications of cognitive decline, such as Alzheimer’s and dementia?
What proactive steps can you take to safeguard your longevity and cognitive well-being?
Join Brent Mekosh and guest Bill McManus from Hartford Funds as they discuss the importance of maintaining good health and a positive outlook on aging.
Brent and Bill emphasize the importance of brain health and how our lifestyle choices can significantly impact it while highlighting the value of social connectivity and lifestyle when it comes to cognitive decline and overall well-being.
Main talking points include:
- How does longevity impact financial and lifestyle planning
- What are the financial costs associated with Alzheimer’s and dementia
- The lifestyle factors that contribute to cognitive health
- The value of maintaining good health and energy as we age
- And more!
- Rethinking Medicine: Dr. Lufkin’s Quest for Authentic Health Wisdom (Ep. 53)
- “Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones” by James Clear
- “The Age-Proof Brain: New Strategies to Improve Memory, Protect Immunity, and Fight Off Dementia” by Marc Milstein PhD
- MIT AgeLab
- About Dr. Joseph Coughlin
Connect with Bill McManus:
Connect with Brent Mekosh:
About Our Guest:
With nearly 20 years of experience in financial services, Bill McManus has worked with countless financial professionals and their clients. He’s got a knack for simplifying complex financial planning and investing strategies to engage and educate clients and prospects. He’s also passionate about helping them look toward the future to anticipate and prepare for lifestyle changes that lay ahead.
Among other practice-management strategies, Bill shows financial professionals how they can optimize their prospecting strategies in a tech-driven world.