With immigration constantly being a major topic and new strategies being rolled out, it can be confusing to try and understand everything that is happening.
What are the regulations surrounding immigration, and how are the new strategies impacting potential immigrants?
In this episode, Brent Mekosh speaks with Todd Bensman, renowned author, investigative journalist, and Texas-based Senior National Security Fellow for the Center for Immigration Studies. Todd dives into the United States border situation while breaking down what’s coming out of Washington.
Todd also explains the tactics the administration is using and the surge in individuals crossing the border in the US and around the world.
- How the administration is looking to control the American border
- How is the administration handling abuse, trafficking, and drug issues at the border
- What are the potential consequences of unchecked immigration
- How could the country handle the influx of people crossing the border
- The reality of different nations around the world when it comes to immigration
- And more!
Connect with Todd Bensman:
Connect with Brent Mekosh:
About Our Guest:
Todd Bensman is an acclaimed newspaper reporter and magazine writer who transitioned to a career as a national security intelligence professional for the Texas Department of Public Safety and then returned to the journalism trade. He currently serves as the Texas-based Senior National Security Fellow for the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS), a Washington, D.C. policy institute for which he writes, lectures, and grants media interviews about the nexus between immigration and national security.
Todd has testified before Congress as an expert witness and regularly appears on radio and television outlets for his national security and border security expertise.