Changing careers after years of hard work can feel like walking away from what you have built.
But those experiences can help build a foundation for the next phase of your career.
In this episode, Brent Mekosh speaks with Ron Higgs, the founder and owner of Wolf Management Solutions, about his journey from being in the US Navy (as a naval flight officer, aerospace engineer, and technical program manager) to now being a business consultant.
Listen in as Ron uncovers the experiences he gained along the way and the strategies he uses to share them with CEOs and business owners.
- Why he joined the Naval Academy
- How his graduation transformed the next phase of his life
- The priorities of pilots and how they help maintain focus when experiencing fear or loss of control
- How he shifted away from flying planes to becoming a leadership and business consultant
- Valuable lessons he has learned from working in startup environments
- And more!
Connect with Ron Higgs:
Connect with Brent Mekosh:
About Our Guest:
Ron Higgs is a graduate of the United States Naval Academy and served in the US Navy as a Naval Flight Officer, Aerospace Engineer, and Technical Program Manager. There are four primary skills, along with many others, that were forged and refined while he served our country that he now uses to help business owners and CEOs seeking to scale their businesses:
As a veteran, engineer, business executive, and published author, Ron has more than 25 years of experience in leadership, operations, engineering management, and program management. He has worked in several industries and held leadership positions in startups, small companies, and large corporations.