Over 65% of physicians have experienced burnout. The percentage for businesses, leaders, and their team is likely higher.
In this episode, Brent Mekosh speaks with Becky Wolfe, the founder of BW Consulting Solutions. Becky unveils the impact of burnout within the workforce while revealing how the pandemic has changed the way we think about mental health and how burnout relates to the current turnover rate in businesses.
- Why she changed careers to focus on mental health
- Strategies for business leaders to identify burnout and provide support
- Reasons mental health has become so important and its impact on business planning
- Proactive steps to addressing burnout and stopping it from growing
- Burnout from a family and work-from-home perspective
- And more!
Connect with Becky Wolfe:
Connect with Brent Mekosh:
About Our Guest:
Becky Wolfe is a Leadership Development Specialist focusing on organizational change, specifically within teams experiencing burnout. She is a certified Coach/Consultant with GiANT Worldwide and has a background in healthcare.
Becky started her career as a Physician Assistant in 2006, initially working in the ER. She then transitioned to Cardiology, where she spent the bulk of her career. Becky started working with a health coaching company in 2020 and started her leadership development company later that year. Becky now is a full-time entrepreneur focusing on helping teams move forward from burnout.