When faced with the news of being cancer-free, patients have a second chance at life.
In this episode, Brent Mekosh is joined by award-winning author and breast cancer survivor Judith Pearson. Judith shares the story of her journey with cancer and her own experiences that led to her novels and building A 2nd Act, a nonprofit organization that helps guide female cancer survivors to their second act in life.
- The story of her journey with cancer
- Reasons she started A 2nd Act
- What the term ‘survivor’ means for former cancer patients
- How past experiences led to the present person and writer she’s today
- And more!
- Books by Judith Pearson
- The Wolves At The Door by Judith L. Pearson
- From Shadows To Life by Judith L. Pearson
- A 2nd Act
Connect with Judith Pearson:
Connect with Brent Mekosh:
About our Guest:
Judy Pearson’s career began in a tree: a wonderful old maple in her parents’ backyard, with a perfect branch on which to sit and write. Now hundreds of thousands of words later, this Michigan native’s voice is still inspiring! She is a best-selling author, an accomplished presenter, and a graduate of Michigan State University. But her favorite title is “story teller.”
Judy is also the founder of A 2nd Act, a nonprofit organization that helps guide female cancer survivors to their second act in life.