While improvements in technology create opportunities for many people, adverse reactions are equally abundant. From fear of competitors to transforming medical technology into recreational tools, there is a reality to accept when talking about artificial intelligence.
In this episode, Brent Mekosh and David Martin, founder, and president of Fantasy, continue their conversation on Artificial Intelligence (AI). They dive back into AI technology, discussing the current applications of technology and how advancement will change our interactions within the medical and entertainment fields. David shares examples of his interactions with virtual reality, and why AI technology advancements will move into recreational use.
- What cybersecurity is from a technical standpoint
- The perceived threat from competitors advancements in technology
- How virtual reality provides opportunities for experiences
- Why advancement in medical technology will also advance recreational opportunities
- And more
- What You Should Know About Artificial Intelligence (AI) with David Martin (Ep. 9)
Connect with David Martin:
Connect with Brent Mekosh:
About Our Guest:
David Martin is the president and founder of Fantasy. Fantasy is a human-centered product innovation team that ships premium products and ecosystems for the world’s biggest.
Since launching the company in 1999, David has worked with some of the world’s most important companies, including Netflix, X-Box, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, MTV Ford, Samsung, Tinder, and masterclass.
Part 1: https://www.mpadvisorsaz.com/2022/02/15/podcast-episode-9-what-you-should-know-about-artificial-intelligence-ai-with-david-martin/